No products added
Handmade unique designs of cat toys and accessories
The idea of creating the store was born by recent changes in my life. I moved to beautiful and wild Alaska in fall 2018. I started a new life with new people and environment. I was trying to figure out what to do. Meanwhile I was crafting all kinds of things. Unfortunately I wasn`t able to bring my mate - Sammy cat (YET).We have been together through a lot and I really miss him. I started trying to crochet a miniature Sammy. Then I started to crochet various toy animals. Soon I had dozens of stuffies! That`s how the idea of opening this store came out. And of course because of my precious cat boy I named my store "The Warm Cats". (When I was cold I warmed up by snuggling with Sammy,he is always cold too! )Alaska is a very peaceful and quiet place to create. I was studying at a school of arts for 7 years and really enjoyed it. All my life I worked as a manager,but I always desired to create and design. This was a good opportunity to start something that I really love.
I create many different kinds of crafts but my favorite are crocheting, knitting and sewing. My dad tough me how to crochet and my mom tough me how to knit :) I enjoy working on my store and trying to do my best! Thank you for visiting!
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Usually it takes 1-3 business days.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
No shipping policies added
All payments are go thru stripe. Shop never receive your credit card information.
No payment policies added
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 7 days of delivery.Ship items back within: 10 days of delivery.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I don't accept cancellations.But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No returns policies added
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Art of the Pet web site or directly to my email [email protected]
Anastasiia O Merritt
No privacy policies added
No FAQ added